Tuesday, June 15, 2010

FGA Kuala Lumpur 13th June 2010

Last Sunday I had the opportunity to worship at my first Church, that is Full Gospel Assembly (FGA) Kuala Lumpur. Infact, some ten years ago I was baptised there, so I felt that I was at home in this Church. FGA is a mega Church, congregation numbered about 5,000 members.

Incidently, Bro.Foo Lai Wei National Director of Alpha Malaysia, and Sis. Cynthia Wong also of Alpha Malaysia worship in FGA. I learnt about this when I spoke to Bro.Foo during his last visit to Kuching. Sister Cynthia is a friend of my Bro. in Christ SK Tan also of FGA.

Pastor Tan Jit Huat shared on discipleship on Sunday. The message was what we in FBC has been receiving from the various speakers.

Watch the video below of a worship song being sung in FGA. I do not know the title, but listen carefully to the lyrics which are meaningful.

May you be blessed.

From 2010-06-14KL Trip 8 to 13 June 2010

No comments: