Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Whitney's Spiritual Battle


Whitney Houston was brought up in a Christian family and her mother is Gospel singer Cissy Houston but she lost her ways in the process of building her pop singing career. She was involved in drug and alcohol. It was reported that toward the end of her life she had weird behaviors. Despite her struggle of a broken marriage and drug habits she spoke of her spirituality in interviews and conversations with friends. Perhaps she realized the meaningless roads she was heading and perhaps she wanted to come back to God. There was even an article questioning whether she was a Christian. Only God knows now. Her mother yearned for her to come back. She said "I'm not losing you to the world. I'm not losing you to Satan," Houston recalled her mother saying. "I want my daughter back. I want to see the child I raised and you weren't raised like this."

To read more click on the title of this post.

No comments: