Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Psalm 91 - Dwelling in the shelter of the Most High

Source: e mail from Sister Mary ( read details in the attachment of your email)

Dear All,
I know that Psalm 91 is not new to many of us. But please take time to read through the attachment on Psalm 91 explained. I came across it and I thought it will help some of use to really appreciate the contents of the psalm. Meditate on it, memorize it, let it sink deep into your being, walk in it - we need supernatural protection in these troubled times.
God bless, mary

P/s: please check your email for details of the explanation.

Sister Lina said in her email

Hi Mary,
Thanks for the Ps 91 explained. It's really a Ps for troubled times. You reminded me of a time when I even have one credit-card-size, courtesy of a church.
Shalom,
Lina

No comments: