Saturday, September 12, 2009
1. Stop eating when you’re 80% full. There are NO obese centenarians.
2. Opt for a plant-based diet that includes nuts and whole grains.
3. Treat yourself to a glass or two of red wine a day. Asians prefer tea. It is a good anti-oxidant too.
4. Know your purpose in life and be driven by it.
5. Have in place a belief system - spiritual or religious.
6. Learn to relax and enjoy life.
7. Keep physically active.
8. Be part of a healthy social network.
9. Maintain good family ties.