Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Inspiring Story of How a Child Prays


Children are blessing to adults. Here is an inspiring story of how a child prays, adult can learn from her.

A gradfather was walking through his yard whe he heard his grand daughter repeating the alphabet in a tone of voice that sounded like a prayer. He asked her waht she was doing. The little girl explained: "I'm praying, but I can't think exactly the right words, so I'm just saying all the letters, and God will put them together for me, because he knows what I'm thinking".
Charle B. Vaughan

Wow! a fantastic story about prayers. It also reminded me of speaking in tongues. We may not know exactly the words, but God knows through the Holy Spirit.

Act 2:4

All of them were filled with the Holy spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.

No comments: